2021 Starting Price: $2,000
I constantly struggle with pricing my work; it genuinely keeps me up at night. I know how hard it can be to budget for your wedding, especially with all of the uncertainty with COVID, so I want to be as transparent about my prices as possible. But at the same time every wedding is unique, and I think everyone deserves a custom quote that's tailored to their wedding and their circumstances. So instead of trying to come up with a handful of one-size-fits-all packages, for 2021-2022 I'll have a simple starting price, and everything else will be add-on. I'll also list current and past average prices so you have more information at your disposal for budgeting. If you have more detailed questions, or want your customized quote, I'm always available to help through email, text, or phone call.
The average price paid in 2021 is $2,000 (so far)
The average price paid in 2020 was $2,416
The average price paid in 2019 was $3,005
The average price paid in 2018 was $2,839
Option 1: KISS (Keep It Simple)
- Pre-Wedding Consultation
- Full day coverage
- One Photographer
- ~500 digital images
- Password-protected gallery, 10 year back-up
- Engagement Session: $250
- Second Photographer (additional 200-300 images): $500
- 8"x 8" album, 20 pages, up to 60 images: $500
- 10"x 10" album, 30 pages, up to 90 images: $750
- 12”x 12” album, 40 pages, up to 120 images: $1,025
- Ten 4x6 Fine Art Prints: $40
- Ten 5x7 Fine Art Prints: $55
- Ten 8x10 Fine Art Prints: $110
- 20”x 24” Canvas Art: $180
- Additional Print and Canvas Sizes Available.
Option 2: Name Your Price
Everyone should be able to have a professional photographer at their wedding, regardless of their budget; which is why I'm committed to working with every client to create a custom price they can afford. I'll do my best to accommodate everyone's needs while still valuing my time.